Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Car and new home


Let me tell you briefly about this Isaiah 28:12 a home, a resting place for the weary.

But first about Jukka's longtime prayer, that was answered. I don't know for how long he has been praying for a car. 

Our friend John Gishinga has had this 30 years old BMW, in his garage for years. Both men have been talking about this car. Final conclusion was, that it was towed to our compound few weeks ago. John told Jukka, that if he can fix it, he can use it for few years. 

Well, as you can see in the pictures below, engine needs serious fixing. The prayer is, that the fixing would not me very expensive.
But anyhow Jukka is happy, and he loves fixing this car.

Then to my joy. Since we came to Kenya in February 2011, I have been praying to God, to have home like this. The previous house we lived in, Jukka got serious health problems. House after that was, too big and expensive, not a home. In an area where everybody loves their own privacy. Thank God we had a place to live in. Some how it's funny, most people seek for bigger houses, not me. I just want a home. But I need to say that, now God gave me, more than I could ask or think. I've never lived in such a nice house like this. The lady who owns this, went to South-Sudan. Her name is Nuna, she's a beautiful moslem. Lets keep her and her family in our prayers. 

The things that blesses me in this house: the location, I can see the church from our compound, neighbors are friendly, area is secure, many moslem ladies live close by, most of the families from the church live very close. Also this whole area is peaceful and quiet. Though to Kitengela center is further, maybe 3 kilometers away.

House itself: has servants quarter what is self-contained, where Mike lives. The house has grilled patios, interior is so pretty with lots of light.

Well we have a nice quest room also, so please consider paying a visit.

Some prayer requests:
1. Our working permits, without delays or problems by mid December.
2. Keep the men of our church in prayers, they have great calls in their lives, and the enemy knows it, by bringing confusion.

In His grace Helena and p.Jukka

ps. Jukka will write later about his great trip to Tanzania.



John Gishinga in the middle, who towed car to Jukka
But the engine...

needs a lots of fixing.

Body of Christ in practical operation.

My new sitting room, I love it.

Kitchen is spacious.
My outdoor kitchen is  also spacious, covered and safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment